All available COVID-19 vaccination appointments at Ingles Pharmacy have been claimed.
Additional appointments will be announced as we receive more vaccine allocations from the government. Until then, we are not accepting new registrations to our waitlist.
If you have already completed registration, our teams will reach out to you as we receive more doses from the government and you are eligible per state and federal guidelines.
COVID-19 Vaccines will be available by APPOINTMENT ONLY
Prepare for your appointment:
- Bring your completed vaccine consent form
- Arrive to your appointment 15 minutes early for processing
- Bring your pharmacy insurance card and a valid driver’s license
- Wear your mask and a short sleeve shirt
- Plan to remain in the pharmacy area 15 minutes after your vaccination
Vaccination eligibility varies by state. We’ll keep you updated on the groups we’re currently vaccinating in your state as directed by the federal and state governments.
- All patients 65+ years old (and caregivers of this group)
- Healthcare personnel
- First responders, firefighters, and law enforcement officers
- Long term care facility residents and staff
Safety is Our Priority
- Pharmacists are knowledgeable and staying up to date about the new COVID-19 vaccines
- Administration will follow guidelines provided by the CDC
COVID-19 Vaccinations are FREE
- COVID-19 Vaccinations are covered by Insurance
- If you do not have insurance, the vaccination is covered by the Federal Government
- The vaccination requires 2 doses. At your first dose appointment, we will schedule your second dose to ensure you’re protected. We’ll also provide a convenient reminder with your scheduled appointment information.
One-Stop Minimizes Risks
- Schedule your COVID-19 Vaccination shot during a normal shopping trip to minimize exposure. There’s no need to make an extra trip to another pharmacy or doctor’s office.
Why should you get your COVID-19 Vaccination from Ingles Pharmacy?
Highly trained Ingles Pharmacists & Technicians follow stringent COVID-19 safety procedures for vaccine administration as advised by the CDC.
Our Knowledgeable pharmacy teams are staying up to date on the latest COVID-19 vaccine developments & recommendations.
Schedule your vaccination during a shopping trip, and get an alert when it’s time for your second dose.